Friday, November 6, 2015

8th Grade Art

These are my art projects from last year :) I have improved a lot since then (Especially drawing people) but I don't have pictures of my recent art. The following are chronological order:
 First art assignment ever! Not to bad.
 Iconography: We chose a famous artwork and had to change something about it. The original "Stolen Tarts" by Kathryn Freeman, had a bakery setting. This one one of the first times I actually tried to draw people....
 Warm and cool project.

 We had to draw an image on graph paper and make it with boxes. My parrot won first place in the art show and moved on the the district art show.
 This is my self portrait silhouette. We had to feel it with our likes and dislikes. I only put one dislike.
 Stained glass assignment. I forgot to add sleeves to the dress so I had to draw a t-shirt instead...It looks a little out of place :)
This picture is dark and hard to see. This is my extended frame project. It had to extend onto the frame.

I had one more piece of artwork but I don't have the picture. My art work this year is so much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment